Stir Fry Recipe
FOR THE SAUCE:
3/4 cup coconut aminos
1 tablespoon freshly grated ginger
1/2 teaspoon red pepper flakes
2 tablespoons sesame oil
1/2 teaspoon rice vinegar
3T almond butter (optional)
FOR THE STIR FRY:
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 2 pounds lean beef steak (we use Rib Eye, New York Strip, or Sirloin) cut into thin strips (Can use chicken thigh instead of steak)
-1 thinly sliced red bell pepper
- 1 thinly sliced onion
- 2 cups trimmed green beans
1. Make the sauce by whisking together all the sauce ingredients. Set aside.
2. Heat olive oil in a large skillet or wok on medium high heat.
3. Add half of the steak strips and fry until lightly browned (about 2 minutes). Turn over and brown that side (about 2 minutes). Remove from pan.
4. Add second half of steak strips and repeat browning method. Remove from pan.
5. Add peppers, onion and green beans and fry until lightly browned. Remove from pan.
6. Return steak and vegetables to pan and stir in sauce. Heat until warm throughout.
7. Serve over brown rice or cauliflower rice. Enjoy!
If you give this recipe a try, let me know in the comment section how you like it! I'd love to see a picture of your finished meal too! Email foodie pics to firstname.lastname@example.org.